Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back home from DC

hi all -- Rob and I had a wonderful weekend trip to Chevy Chase to see our friends Ramona and Brian Gallagher, and the art show yesterday was tons of fun and a huge success! I sold twenty paintings, met lots of lovely people, and my friend Annie, I'm happy to report, absolutely loved the commission painting I did of peonies. All good!
THANKS SO MUCH to RAMONA, ANNIE and MICHELLE for hosting a great afternoon of art and friendship :)

If you need a gift for the holidays, or just like to collect and use pretty notepapers as I do, I have made four of my paintings into notecards and will post photos of the set in the next day or so - please check back. There are two each of four designs -- a set of eight cards and envelopes on high quality stock -- the set is $15.

thanks!

peace, love and art -- Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment